We are looking for someone who:
- Is kind, reliable, and willing to engage with kids at their level (i.e. someone who likes to play!)
- Is confident looking after babies and toddlers, but willing to ask questions and adapt to our family's needs.
- Is conscientious of safety and well-being.
- Has experience with caring for multiple young children at once.
- Loves indoor and outdoor play, reading books, arts and crafts, music.
- Is comfortable changing nappies.
- Is self-motivated to help around the house during down time while caring for the kids
You will have enormous room (designed as a rumpus room) has plenty of light and direct access to the backyard and the pool. There is a semi-private bathroom (shared during the day, private overnight) with a private shower. There is public transit to the city very close by (less than 3 minute walk) and access to Mt Coot-tha trails start at the end of our street. There are also great bike paths and you'll have access to a bike if you would like.
Lovely quiet neighbourhood with plenty of bird life.
20 hrs ( two days a week for 9 hours a day (8am to 5pm).
Willing to adjust the hours for the right candidate.
She au pair should be willing to:
- provide a safe and stimulating environment for our children
- follow a sleep and eating schedule
- prepare meals/snacks with some guidance
- help keep on top of the laundry
- help keep the kitchen and kids areas tidy
Live-in - Free food & board plus a weekly wage
Postcode: 4069 (Chapel Hill, Brisbane)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Au Pair Me Up
Member since: April 2014
Au Pair Me Up helps families find au pairs, nannies and babysitters. We have multiple jobs on offer with families of all shapes and sizes, ranging from part-time to full-time, live-in or live-out and in various cities of Australia. Once you finish your time with one family we may even be able to find you work in the next city you are travelling to! Whether you are travelling alone or with a friend or not travelling at all, we want to hear from you!
At Au Pair Me Up, we understand the many perils that can come with trying to secure work in the alternative child care sector. Our aim is to transform the perception of alternative child care from a hobby job to a profession. If you have a genuine passion for children, then we can help you find consistent work whilst providing you with all the training, support and tools that you need. Whether you have lots of experience or next to none, we'd still love to hear from you.
Trades & Services