DAIRY FARM MILKING POSITIONS AVAILABLE for people to start immediately.
We are looking for people to join our team at Bremco Pastoral, a large scale family owned Dairy Farm located Meningie, SA. Minimum 3 months required.
NEED TO KNOW:
• The job is fast past so you need to be fit and energetic
• Work in a team, 4 per shift
• English speaking is a must as communication is key
• Average 7-10hrs a day. 5 days on 2 days off
• Mix of AM and PM shifts with occasional calf and farm shifts
• Pay: $25.50 before tax/accom
• Accommodation: A variety of farm house rooms and donga units at $110 per week, per person deducted from your pay fortnightly, shown on pay slip.
• Transport is required
• Counts towards 88 days (Year 1 & 2) but more than happy for people to stay longer, never know you might just enjoy yourself ?
• Training is provided
• Local town 20 minutes away with Foodland, a bigger town located 45 minutes away with all your supermarkets etc. 2hrs from Adelaide.
• No pets
Postcode: 5259 (Poltalloch, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2020
Bremco Pastoral is a family owned large scale Dairy Farm based in South Australia.
Farming, Animals & Conservation