Farmgate Backpackers requires seasonal horticulture labourers for the upcoming season. The main duties will be picking and packing crops including Lychees ,mangoes, avocados and citrus. Work is in the Childers region of QLD.
• Mangoes picking and packing work will commence in January 2021 and ending March 2021 (weather permitting).
1. 30 required to start 3rd week January 2021
2. 10 required to start April 2021
• Avocados picking and packing work will commence in May 2021 and ending September 2021 (weather permitting).
1. 30 required to start May 2021 ending September 2021
2. 6 required May 2021 for 3-4 weeks
All work is physical and outdoors. Equipment will be supplied on farm. All employees will be paid in accordance with the Horticulture Award 2021 on a causal basis and must have working rights in Australia.
Employees will be paid on an hourly rate agreement Horticulture wage $24.80, will receive pay weekly and will be provided with a minimum average of 25 to 30 hours per week over an estimated season of 1 to 9 month.
Accommodation comes with the job
Please apply by sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://www.farmgatebackpackers.com.au
Postcode: 4660 (childers, Bundaberg)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2017
Farmgate Backpackers is a working hostel that places predominately International Backpackers in Farm work. We provide transport and accommodation.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism