ALADDIN ROCKS EMPLOYMENT are currently hiring for the upcoming Summer season. We are the biggest labour hire agency in the Coffs Harbour region.
Summer season officially commences 25th of November all the way through to the end of February.
Picking blueberries is probably the easiest and most straightforward farm job you will encounter in Australia. Start time is usually 8am (weather permitting) and picking lasts for around 6-8 hours per day, but if you’d like to work longer you can.
You must have working rights within Australia to apply. Backpackers, Australian citizens & students are welcome. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE OVERSEAS
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH ALADDIN:
- Full training provided & experienced supervisors who will assist you in maximizing your earnings
- Buckets and belts are provided free of charge for each worker
- Highest piece rate agreements in the area with farm owners who have been in the region for a long time. At least $3 per kilo is guaranteed even in peak season, which is more than other contractors in comparison who can drop their rates to as low as $2.2 per kilo
- Aladdin is a legitimate contractor. Aladdin farms are classed as regional for working holiday visa extension for 2nd & 3rd year (100% rate).
- You can choose your own breaks. Some people may wish to have shorter/longer breaks or take breaks at different times. You must bring your own lunch.
- Headphones and speakers are permitted at our farms unlike others.
- Prizes to be won and BBQ held for pickers every month.
- Payment is sent to your designated bank account every week & payslips are sent to your email address. Please note first payment and payslip will be the received after your second week of work.
- This also means that when you finish working with Aladdin rocks you will receive your payment and payslip the following week after you finish.
- Our share houses are available for our long term pickers, located in Sandy Beach. If you only plan on staying in the area for less than a month then we can help you find one of the better working hostels in the area or campsites if you’d prefer.
- Amenities: Pool table, free washing facilities, huge kitchen, free WiFi, multiple bathrooms and showers, lovely bedrooms with storage space. Woollies is a 5 minute walk (pics are available upon request)
Couples are welcome!
Price: $100 – $150 per week
Designated drivers are assigned to bring people to and from the farm in their vehicle. Those who don’t have a vehicle and require transportation must pay their driver $5 per day.
TO APPLY for one of our vacant positions, please fill out the application form below:
VERY IMPORTANT: Question 27: You must use code “2564”
Not the one stated in the form. Please do this first & then fill out the rest of the form. This will avoid delays in processing your application.
After submitting the Application Form, you will receive an automated email with your temporary employee number.
Please text your employee number to David on 0413662564 (you can text via SMS or WhatsApp) he will get back to you ASAP to provide further details & answer any questions you may have to secure your position.
Postcode: 2450 (Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2020
Aladdin is completely dedicated to client satisfaction. All of our team members are punctual and knowledgeable, helping make us some of the most trusted contractors in the industry. We’ve come a long way, but the leading operating values behind our services, to work with integrity in order to provide high-quality services to our clients, remain unchanged.
Farming, Animals & Conservation