Salad production line process worker
• Start: Asap
• Pay: Day shift: $25.40 an hour (From 5:00 am)
• plus 9.5% superannuation
• Further work opportunities
Our client is looking for teams of hardworking people to take on the role of Process Worker in Smeaton Grange for an ASAP Start
This is a busy job will provide you with great experience and a safe working environment. Those who perform well will have increased opportunities for future roles.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Capable to follow the instructions and pack fresh produce orders for clients.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment doing process work
• Ability to work in a fast past environment.
• Previous experience in cold storage process worker
• Work in a cold room environment (2oC - 4oC)
• Valid drivers license and reliable transport essential
• Standard PPE will be supplied for right candidates
• Cover shifts across a 24/7 factory
• Awareness and high regards in food safety, and quality assurance
• This role with be Monday - Sunday, with no finish times.
To be considered for the role, please ensure you can prove the following:
• A neat resume with previous related work experience
• Physically fit
• Safety conscious
• Reliable & Punctual
• Have a positive attitude
To apply for this position, please email your resume to
Shed 7 continue to bring on clientele to strengthen their presence and portfolio in the Western Sydney Region. We are proudly representing our clients based in Smeaton Grange to identify multiple candidates with experience in production and assembly experience to join their team in casual, on-going positions.
Postcode: 2567 (Smeaton Grange ,NSW, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020
Shed Seven is a contract staffing business that has a focus on delivering both temporary and contract staff to many organisations of all sizes throughout Australia. Our fresh approach to recruitment on Australian Farms, in Australian Sheds and in the Australian bush, enables is to meet the challenges of distance, weather, isolation and changing markets.
At Shed Seven, our primary industry focus is food and fibre in both local, regional and rural areas. We have built great relationships with many companies, providing them with specific labour hire models that are tailored to suit the demands, peaks and troughs of their business all year round.