We have a growing list of construction and maintenance projects and need multiple Traffic Controller team members to join our team.
Based from our Bunbury depot you will be responsible for safely implementing traffic management plans to ensure the safety of road workers and all road users at all times.
- Setting up temporary traffic management worksites using signs and devices
- Controlling traffic including construction vehicles and road users
- Monitoring worksite traffic, safety and performance
- Completing worksite safety documentation and records
- Supporting other team members on worksites
- Packing and cleaning signs, devices and vehicles
Successful candidates will require:
- White Card
- MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller Accreditations (or be prepared to obtain)
- WA C Class MANUAL driver's licence
Postcode: 6230 (Bunbury, Western Australia)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2020
Kali Group is an all female, Indigenous-owned and operated labour hire, workforce and recruitment services provider.
With a focus on creating inclusive and culturally respectful workplaces, we specialise in the civil construction, building and mining sectors. Contact our experienced team to find your next job!