Feel like living in the tropics and enjoying the tropical rainforest and beach lifestyle?
Want to work on your tan and live in a tropical rainforest right next to the Great Barrier Reef?
We've got just the thing for you. The Jackaroo Treehouse Hostel is located in the tropical rainforests of Mission Beach and we are looking for friendly people who are looking to work for accommodation.
In exchange, we will provide you with:
- Free Accommodation
- Free Laundry
- Free WiFi
- Free Breakfast
- A brand new fully equipped kitchen, along with free tea/coffee/milk
- Discounts in our own on-site Jungle Bar
- Nightly bar events; Beer pong, Trivia, Karaoke etc
- Discounts on Rafting/Skydiving/Reef Tours
- Access to world heritage rainforest, exotic wildlife,secluded beaches and our own jungle garden kitted out with hammocks, and a pool.
We are a family run hostel, so these positions are ideal for backpackers who would like sometime to chill, hang out, relax and spend time in a very special place.
Check us out on Facebook:
So, If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you
Shoot us an email and we'll be sure to get back to you.
Postcode: 4852 (Mission Beach, Queensland)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2020