Register or Login to Apply

Au Pair

Corda PORT HEDLAND, Broome

Job Description

Looking for an AU Pair to join our family in Port Hedland, Western Australia. 3-6 months (6 months preferred). This position is only for Au Pairs already residing in Australia.
About us:
We have 2 easy-going, well-mannered kids, a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. We are a young working couple, my husband works during the day while I work from home. We live in a massive 4x2 neat and tidy house with a back yard. Plenty of space inside and out. Our home is within walking distance to the beach and kids park. 5 min drive to the shops, pool or gym.
30 hours a week which involves school and after-school sport pickups and drop offs, babysitting after school hours and some light housework. With our current situation, you’ll have plenty of flexibility and downtime to explore our gorgeous beaches and parks (both stones town away) or take up another job.
You’ll have your own room (shared bathroom with kids), our car with fuel to use, meals, unlimited wifi, and a caring family to call your own. Full drivers’ license, WWC (or agree to get one), references and checks will be required. Pm me for more details. Would love to hear from you. Start ASAP.

Postcode: 6721 (PORT HEDLAND, Broome)

Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.

  This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.

Login or Register to Apply Online

Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.


Member since: December 2020

We're a family of 4 living in sunny Port Hedland. We are a busy working couple and need help with our 2 young kids. We are a loving and caring family and would treat our Au pair as a member of our family. Please apply for the position only if you're already in the state of Western Australia or allowed to travel to WA.