North Star Pastoral are seeking a cook to join the team at Maryfield Station.
Ideally located just 45km from the famed Daly Waters Historic Pub, and encompassing a 10,000 head Export & Abattoir Preparation Facility, Maryfield Station is a special place to work.
We are looking for a cook to join our team, with an immediate start available.
Duties will include:
– Preparing nutritious, tasty meals for staff and visitors which includes 2 hot meals and preparation of food for staff to prepare their own Breakfast and Lunch.
– Ensuring a variety of dishes is offered and dietary requirements are considered.
– Preparation of menus and grocery lists.
– Maintaining a happy, hygienic kitchen
– Maintaining stores areas, ensuring they are clean, well stocked and utilised efficiently.
We are looking for:
– Someone with prior experience in planning and preparation of meals for groups.
– Someone self motivated and friendly
Food and Accommodation is provided, in addition to an above award daily rate.
The opportunity to continue employment with North Star Pastoral into the 2021 season is available.
Postcode: 852 (Daly Waters, Northern Territory)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
North Star Pastoral
Member since: September 2020
North Star Pastoral is privately owned business which started with the purchase of Venture Farm QLD in 2004. Since then North Star have acquired an additional 3 stations in the Northern Territory, Spelling Yards in Mt Isa and recently opened a Feedlot and Spelling Yard Facility based on one of their Northern Territory Stations.
Farming, Animals & Conservation