Roadhouse Chef / Cook-Remote Western Queensland
We are seeking an experienced Roadhouse Chef / Cook for this busy venue located in remote Western Queensland.
$28.38 per hour Monday-Friday
+ Weekend rates
+ 9.5% Super
Accommodation & Duty Meals @ $125 per week
Shared two bedroom unit within walking distance
- Day to day kitchen duties
- Working in the kitchen cooking short order and bistro style meals
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Monitoring stock levels
- Be able to work at a fast pace in a high pressure kitchen
- Offering excellence in service
- Other directions as required
- Must have previous remote area experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be confident to work a shift on your own in a fast paced environment
- Be willing to make a minimum 6 month commitment
Access via regular flights or sealed roads
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism