Qualified Chef-Hotel Venue-Remote Coastal Northern Territory
We are seeking a Qualified Chef for this busy venue located in remote coastal Northern Territory.
Fantastic opportunity - great fishing destination!
Casual role - can lead to full time
$27.55 per hour Mon-Fri (trade qualified) ($26.03 per hour base rate - not trade qualified)
(typical hours 38-45 / week)
Own Room Accommodation $150 per week - 10 mins walk from hotel
Shared two bedroom unit
· Prep and cooking of bistro & a la carte meals (2 outlets)
· Breakfast / Lunch or dinner shifts
· Preparation & cooking for functions and special events
· Working with head chef and general cook
· Maintaining a clean kitchen environment
· Working as part of a team
Access via regular flights or 4WD
Telstra Mobile & Internet Available
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism