EXPERIENCED MOTEL HOUSEKEEPER
• Experience cleaning MOTEL ROOMS
• Fluent in English
• Working alone and in a team
Shifts are from 8am with flexible start and finish times – Minimum 20hrs a week to cover accommodation. Other shifts are available if needing extra money.
Duties include but limited to;
• Make beds ensuring they look like on arrival
• Empty both rubbish bins
• Replace dirty towels left in shower/bath/on floor
• Replace tea/coffee/sugar and milk
• Straighten room (remotes, books, phone)
• Wash up any dirty cups/glasses
• Check balcony
• Strip beds (remove sheets and pillowslips)
• Remove all used towels
• Empty bins
• Put any items back in their place eg Ironing board, power plugs, remotes ….
• Make beds
• Clean bath/shower & toilet
• Put in towels & shampoos etc
• Straighten remote, books etc
• Wipe all surfaces – desks, chairs, bedside tables, inc phones, tea station, kettle, etc
• Replenish tea/coffee/sugar & milk
• Vacuum room
• Check balcony for rubbish and wipe over outside chairs/tables
• Walk around room 1 last time and ensure all in its place
To apply email your resume with TWO contactable references (emails ok)
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
Postcode: 4000 (Spring Hill, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Best Western Gregory Terrace
Member since: October 2017
Motel in Spring Hill with onsite restaurant
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism