Sweet Strawberry Farm is leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh berries. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team at the Bullsbrook farm!
• Picking blueberries, - flexibility to work across other Farm Worker duties as needed is essential as tasks could vary on a daily or weekly basis.
• Work is available on a casual basis from January to February.
• People will receive a competitive pay - average earnings are between $850 - $1100 per week.
• All Sweet Strawberry Farm sites are regional for working holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
• Paid in line with the Sweet Strawberry Farm Agreement which pays rates above the Horticulture Award
• Full training provided
• Work health and safety managed as a priority onsite with qualified and experienced first aiders available at all times
• Full COVID protocols in place to protect all workers
• Experienced and supportive supervisors who will assist you in maximizing your earnings
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have the ability to undertake strenuous work activities for extended periods of time in adverse weather conditions
• Be a strong team player
• Have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated
• Have the ability to work within a team
• If you are interested in joining us, please submit your CV/resume.
After you have submitted your application, keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful, you will be issued documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work.
Postcode: 6084 (Bullsbrook, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Sweet Strawberry Farm
Member since: December 2020