Temporary Accommodation may be available to eligible candidates for up to 3 months
About Harvey Beef:
Harvey Beef is the state’s largest processor of high-quality beef for local and international markets. This is a great opportunity for you to join an industry leading West Australian meat processing company. Based in Harvey Western Australia, Harvey Beef is Western Australia’s largest Beef Processor.
Vacancies and requirements:
- Slaughter Floor Labourers and Knifehands: Previous experience in a physical demanding role, able to work on repetitive tasks.
- Chiller Hands : Day and afternoon shifts available.
All roles are located at the Harvey Beef Processing plant in Harvey, WA.
Ordinary hours of work are 38-hour week, currently working between Monday to Friday. Rosters and start times vary, depending on the role.
- Physically fit with the ability to work within a highly proactive and successful team.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and government regulations.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Ability to pass a 'Drug and Alcohol' screen - Harvey Beef is a 100% Drug & Alcohol-free site.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please email
Harvey Beef are not currently providing sponsorship and you must have the right to work in Australia.
Postcode: 6220 (Harvey, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics