Dear Au Pair,
We are a fun and caring family of 3. Husband, Wife and nearly 4 year old little boy. My husband works full time as a tradesman and I work on a casual basis in the medical field on evening shifts.
We are looking for our next bright and bubble person to join our family as an Au Pair to help with our 3 yr old.
About the role:
- 25 hours a week
- Look after 4 yr old in the afternoons by playing games, going to the park, treasure hunt walks etc. and following his routine until my husband takes over for the rest of the evening.
- Help with meal preparations
- Help with general house chores during the day while I am home to help me.
- 4 yr old has preschool on Tuesday and Wednesdays and if I am rostered to work you will be required to pick him up by walking to collect him (15 minutes from home).
- Thursday’s 4 yr old is at long daycare where my husband will collect him from school and you will take over and run his routine while my husband is finishing off his day of work.
- Drivers License is not essential but if you have one it’s an added bonus
What you will get in exchange:
- Food and board (own room, shared bathroom with 3 yr old).
- Pocket money will be based on experience.
- Access to a car at certain times
- Weekends off (with the potential to earn more every now and then for us to have a date night)
- Access to WiFi, Netflix, Stan, Disney + and a big DVD library.
If this sounds interesting to you please contact me ?
Postcode: 2318 (Medowie, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2020