Be involved with a Brand-new cafe opening in Cobram in 2021!!
Salter Furniture Creations will be opening a new furniture showroom/ cafe early next year.
We are looking for a wonderful, fun, enthusiastic and organised person to manage our new showroom Cafe – The Sawdust Cafe
The position will begin with highly flexible hours, more than happy to fit around family commitments through the week. We intend to employ other casual staff to to fill shift gaps where needed.
Salter furniture creates wonderful solid timber furniture and joinery from beautiful Australian timber, but we know little about running a cafe!
We need someone to take the reigns of our new venture and make it their own!
The position will require
- Working with the team to put the finishing details on the space in the next few months ready for opening
- Choosing the best offering for our new perspective customers, speaking to and ordering from suppliers Taking inventory of cafe supplies and ordering new stock as needed
- Hiring casual staff
- Compliance of food safety
- Promoting the cafe and showroom on different platforms to attract customers.
- Be an exceptional communicator!!
- Helping with customers browsing our furniture showroom
We will be taking applications now
Postcode: 3644 (Cobram, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Salter Furniture Creations
Member since: January 2021
Salter furniture creates wonderful solid timber furniture and joinery from beautiful Australian timber,
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism