Cornucopia is one of the leading fundraising agencies in Australia and New Zealand, working on behalf of some of the largest and well-known charities around the globe.
About the role:
We are looking for bright and motivated sales reps / fundraisers to join us on the next part of our journey as we are currently expanding our Australian calling team! Your ability to create conversation, build rapport and get people excited over the phone about making a difference will be the key to your success!
Skills & Experience:
Tele-fundraising / fundraising / Outbound Sales experience highly regarded
- Genuinely want to make a difference
- Ability to take rejection in your stride
- Proven ability to achieve KPIs
- Natural delivery of sales scripts
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Full paid training and ongoing development
- Top performer? Get treated like one!
- Opportunities to work from home
- Regular company catch ups and recognition
- Team games and activities with various prizes as bonus incentives
Looking for candidates with a minimum availability of 30 hours per week - Monday to Friday: between 8am – 7:00pm
Convenient location - 5 minute walk from central station in the CBD of Brisbane!
- Fluent English
- Unrestricted working rights i.e. 417 WHM Graduate Visa
Please send your application with your CV and COVER LETTER telling us exactly why YOU want to work as a Tele-fundraiser at Cornucopia.
Postcode: 4000 (Brisbane CBD, Brisbane)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2020
THE STORY SO FAR
Founded in the year 2000 by Gregor Drugowitsch, unlike other fundraising agencies, Cornucopia was born out of a charity. Gregor utilised his vast experience as a door to door fundraiser for the German and Austrian Red Cross to help introduce face to face fundraising as a method to recruit new monthly donors for Amnesty International Australia. Gregor’s success with a small trial program led Amnesty to outsource the new face to face program to the company now known as Cornucopia. From this point, Cornucopia expanded its services to represent numerous charities offering a number of different fundraising programs and has grown to become one of the largest fundraising agencies across multiple countries.