Multiple positions are available in an abattoir at Warrnambool, VIC. Warrnambool locates at the end of Great Ocean Road which is a beautiful ocean side township approx. 3.5 hours away from Melbourne. There are Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, and also an Asian supermarket in town for your grocery needs; and V line will also takes you between Warrnambool and Melbourne.
• You are going to work in a busy exporter with stable hours.
• Wages starting at $26.80 – $30.38, depends on your job and skill level.
• Paid weekly with pay slip
• Plus shift loading/ overtime loading if applies.
• $150 bonus if complete one month of work, additional $300 bonus if done 3 months of work.
• Onsite training is provided.
• Must physically fit and able to lift at least 15kg.
• No experience is also welcome.
• Goes towards your 2nd/3rd visa.
• Accommodation also available for your convenience, but not tied to the job.
We are approved labour hiring company with on site office and manager to assist, and providing training if needed.
Postcode: 3280 (Warrnambool, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2021
We are approved labour hiring company that work close to the abattoirs, and providing on site manager to assist with working issues, or down to accommodation needs.
Farming, Animals & Conservation