Please see below for details and let us know if you’d like to join our little family.
- Start ASAP
- 20-25 hours a week
- Must have drivers license
- Noosa Hinterland, 15 minutes from Noosa
- We live in a large modern home on 40 acres, only 7 minutes from closest shops and 15 minutes from beautiful holiday destination Noosa, the river and beaches
- We have a pool, beautiful gardens, waterfalls, and art gallery on the property.
- Seeking animal lovers! We have cats, chickens and ducks. Kangaroo, deer and horses visit regularly.
- We are an international family who moved to Australia 6 years ago. We speak English, German and Spanish and would love to keep those languages going with our daughter.
- We have a very active little 4.5 year old
- Both mum and dad work full time
- Conscious about what we eat, lots of organic food and not much processed food
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?:
- Someone who loves kids. We’d love someone that can continue speaking in other languages to our daughter.
- Someone who is confident and outgoing with a fun-loving attitude.
- 20-25 hours a week of work with a focus on early mornings (5 days a week) and the occasional afternoon/evenings (2-3 days a week), and one occasional full day
- Must be able to drive an automatic car for pick-ups and drop-offs
- Helps prepare school lunch and occasional dinner meal for the little one
- Light housework – helping to tidy/organize child’s room, unpacking dishwasher, washing and folding kids laundry, keeping her room tidy.
- Most important: someone reliable and honest.
- Looking for a person who takes initiative
WHAT WE OFFER?:
- Own bedroom with queen size bed
- Own private bathroom
- House with pool
- Use of Kayak, surfboards, ping pong, dart board and loads of other fun
- Country life with hiking trails, walk to a lake
- Close to beaches, river and great restaurants and vacation fun
- Unlimited internet
- Use of car
- Pocket money
- Food (or $ for food)
If this sounds like something for you, please get in touch via PM.
Postcode: 4563 (Tinbeerwah, Sunshine Coast)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2021
We are a family, looking for an aupair. Not a company