Head Chef-Award Winning Hotel Venue-Coastal Western Australia
We are looking for a professional Head Chef to implement their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction. Enjoy the great outdoors in this vibrant coastal town.
$75,000 – $80,000 salary
Free Accommodation – share house (pay utilities)
- Preparation and design of all food menus across all outlets within the hotel.
- Produce high quality dishes
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a way that meets the high quality standards
- Planning and directing food preparation.
- Solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situations
- Manage and train kitchen staff
- Rostering of staff.
- Order supplies and manage inventory
- Maintain cost control and budgets.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- 6 years of experience in a senior role.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures with a focus on modern cooking techniques and presentation.
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Qualifications a must
Access via sealed roads and regular flights
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism