Head Chef-Award Winning Hotel Venue-Coastal Western Australia
We are looking for a professional Head Chef to implement their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction. Enjoy the great outdoors in this vibrant coastal town.
$75,000 – $80,000 salary
Free Accommodation – share house (pay utilities)
- Preparation and design of all food menus across all outlets within the hotel.
- Produce high quality dishes
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a way that meets the high quality standards
- Planning and directing food preparation.
- Solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situations
- Manage and train kitchen staff
- Rostering of staff.
- Order supplies and manage inventory
- Maintain cost control and budgets.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- 6 years of experience in a senior role.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures with a focus on modern cooking techniques and presentation.
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Qualifications a must
Access via sealed roads and regular flights
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism