Cook / Chef-Hotel / Pub Venue-Kimberley Region WA
We are seeking an experienced Cook / Chef for this very busy venue located in the spectacular Kimberley region of remote Western Australia.
Great way to save!
- $55,000 – $65,000 salary (neg on experience / qualifications)
- Free Accommodation and Meals
- Single room in donga style accommodation with own bathroom
- Must be experienced with al a carte
- Split shifts may be required
- Ensure the production of high quality meals
- Preparation and cooking a la carte & bistro style meals
- Minimize wastage
- Work in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Candidates must be experienced in modern Australian cuisine and must have experience working across all sections of the kitchen (ie. pans, grill, pass etc).
This is a busy location serving contractors, corporate guests and tourist clientele for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Candidates need to be flexible, organized, understand OHS and food safety.
This is an iconic hotel in the Kimberley providing guests with a range of facilities including a full bar, restaurant, and TAB, plus brand new motel style accommodation, swimming pool, BBQ’s, and a conference room.
Access via sealed roads
Telstra coverage only
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism