Kimberley Accommodation is currently seeking experienced 'Food & Beverage Superstars’ to join our dedicated and hardworking team. Several positions are available for an immediate start offering full-time equivalent hours at a competitive hourly rate.
Our venue consists of a 45 room Hotel, public bar, beer garden, TAB, large bottleshop and restaurant for hotel guests and the community in beautiful Kununurra. This is a hands on role within our busy regional pub, so you must be passionate, customer-centric and display an excellent work ethic.
What’s on Offer?
• Full time hours at above award casual rates
• Options for onsite accommodation, meals and pool access.
• Employee discount and long weekend stay options at our sister properties in Broome and Halls Creek
• A fun and friendly work environment, a great opportunity to experience the beautiful Kimberley region.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $27.90 per hour
In this hands-on role the successful applicants will have the following qualities and skills;
• Previous Food & Beverage experience
• WA Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualification
• A passion for food, wine & beer
• Excellent Customer Service
• Hard-working, reliable and a flexible attitude
• A team player with great communication skills
• Ability to be flexible with shifts
• Covid-19 Hygiene training certificate (available free online)
Our team come from across Australia and the globe, a truly vibrant and welcoming team. If you are ready for a new, varied and rewarding regional hospitality experience we would love to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter with your application (if not in Kununurra detailing your availability to relocate).
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Postcode: 6743 (Kununurra, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
We are a family owned and operated hospitality company, looking for enthusiastic and happy staff in the Kimberley (Broome, Halls Creek and Kununurra).
Experience is great, but not always essential. Our casual hourly rates are better than the award, and plenty of hours for good people.
Casual work can lead to fulltime employment. Most of our staff live on-site, so positive attitudes and respect are essential.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism