We are looking for 2 labourers who are available to start work asap
The work is located 3 hrs north of Sydney has the following attributes
Hourly Rate is $26.00 per hour which is above the award
Monday to Friday work - 38 hours a week
Some of the GENERAL FARM DUTIES
· Packing bulbs.
· Laying heating pipes out
· Replacing plastic sheets on greenhouses
· General maintenance on greenhouses using power tools
· Getting ground ready for steaming and planting
· Wiring plants and incidental tasks for growth of plants
· Spraying for weeds or bugs
· getting flowers to packing shed including packing and assisting in transport
· General labouring duties and maintenance crop work required on a farm
· trench digging and repairs to-irrigation and storm water drainage systems,
If you are interested in this job - please text me the following
Where you are from
Where you are located
what experience you have in labouring
when you can start
to Matt at
Postcode: 2259 (Wyee NSW, Australia, Newcastle)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2019
Our company specialises in finding jobs for backpackers who have a trade background. All of our work qualifies for the 2nd and 3rd year visa extension and is available in South Australia - and often in Adelaide itself.
We also find tradie jobs all over Australia, as well as chef and hospitality jobs that also qualify for the visa extension.