We are seeking someone with experience in hospitality management. We are a small roadhouse in the middle of the Northern Territory and although we may be small, we are quite busy.
Our roadhouse has 16 accommodation rooms, caravan sites, restaurant, takeaway alcohol shop and fuel.
Free accommodation and meals provided.
Accommodation: your own private room with en-suited bathroom
One day off a week ( if you want more let us know)
- Doing all takeaway alcohol sales . Understanding and obeying all regulations regarding the sales of takeaway alcohol. (This is the most important role of the job. We are located in the Barkly region of the northern territory where the regulations regarding the sale of takeaway alcohol are very strict)
- Liaise with local police, liquor licensing and communities when required
-Complete day to day management of the roadhouse in a hands on capacity in and overseeing all areas including: bar, restaurant, accommodation, takeaway alcohol
-Cash handling. Including counting and balancing the tills every night, float and safe counts, banking processes
- staff management
- Bar work. Serving drinks, taking food orders, checking people into our accomodation
- Closing most nights (roughly pm (with a break from 5:30 - 6)
- Previous experience in similar management (remote work a plus)
- Must have a current RSA
- Must be able to make a month commitment
- Not a requirement but preference will go to an individual that has their medium rigid Truck license. We do our own runs into Alice Springs weekly/ fortnightly depending on when we need stock.
Postcode: 872 (Alice Springs, Northern Territory)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Devils Marbles Hotel
Member since: September 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism