Governor’s Lodge Resort on Norfolk Island are seeking personalities who are passionate about delivering memorable guest experiences. We are looking for energetic, driven staff who can work within our food & beverage (chefs, bartenders, baristas & wait staff) & housekeeping departments.
- Excellent presentation and impeccable grooming standards
- A great passion, pride and enthusiastic for your work. We want you to come to work with a positive, friendly and can do attitude
- Be available and flexible to work to a full time rotational roster, including breakfast, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Work rights in Australia, RSA, food handler’s certificate or the ability to do so
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work in a stunning and unique island life environment
- Be part of a wonderful community where your contribution is valued and appreciated
- Flexible rosters and very good work conditions
- Full benefits
- Generous salary package
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of the largest privately owned companies on Norfolk island
Airfare from Brisbane or Sydney to Norfolk Island will be provided for the right applicant.
Couples are welcome- please upload both resumes
If you think you have what it takes to join our large friendly team at Governor’s lodge Resort and would like the opportunity to work and live on beautiful Norfolk island, APPLY now!
Postcode: 2899 (Norfolk Island, Norfolk Island)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2021
Governor’s Lodge is a serene retreat of 55 individual units, set in 12 acres of landscaped sub-tropical gardens dotted with majestic Norfolk Pines.
It has recently come under new ownership, and after being closed during COVID for refurbishments we are now open & looking for new staff to join our team & enjoy the Island lifestyle. There is a pool, cafe & modern Australian restaurant onsite.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism