Position vacant for a suitable male to fulfill an ‘all rounder – Steel Fabricator, Machinist, Welder ‘ position in our Agriculture and Earthmoving business.
duties would include but not limited to –
- General Welding & Repairs to a range of machines, implements and steel structures.
- General design and fabrication of project specific steel components and structures
- General maintenance and house keeping of fabrication workshop facility, an opportunity may exist for the right candidate to diversify into other practical areas of the business
This position will be for a minimum 35 hours per week, with the option of more hours after settling in to the position, wages will be paid in accordance with government legislation and include supperanuation etc.
The sucessfull applicant will require –
- Current car drivers license
- Competent in literacy & numeracy
- Speak fluent English
- Have had legitimate previous experience in the above mentioned area of work
- Hold appropriate visa to work in Australia
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Postcode: 2594 (Young, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Recs Group Australia
Member since: January 2019
Family owned and operated agriculture & earthmoving company based in the south west slopes of NSW
Farming, Animals & Conservation