Experienced Farm Hand
A progressive Farming Operation East of Forbes, NSW is seeking an experienced farmhand for a 3750ha Sheep/Cattle and Cropping property.
Our operation incorporates the following:
- Grazing and cereal crops
- Breeding Merinos/Agistment Cattle/ Feedlotting Lambs
- High density time control grazing
- 20yrs regenerative farming practices
- Low stress stock handling
- Experience in animal husbandry - sheep and cattle
- Knowledge of all aspects of mixed farming operations
- Passion for regenerative agricultural practises
- Competent with farm machinery operation and maintenance
- Self-motivated and energetic with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in record keeping
- Drivers Licence essential (Truck licence an advantage)
- Competent in general farm duties, maintenance & fencing
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Chemical Accreditation an advantage
Accommodation available, discuss on application. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to use this position as a stepping stone to advance their career within the enterprise. Salary package will be negotiable dependent on skill and experience. Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your resume.
Send all applications to:
Postcode: 2871 (Forbes, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2016
Farming, Animals & Conservation