Jo's Complete Clean is based in Jindabyne in the heart of the New South Wales, Snowy Mountains.
We are a family business and pride ourselves on Respect, Integrity and providing a safe and fun work environment.
Who we’re looking for…
Experienced housekeepers to join our JCC team to help service a large property portfolio in the idyllic locations of Lake Crackenback and Thredbo for the upcoming Winter 2021 season. (June-October 2021)
• All staff will be employed on a casual basis with award wages, penalty rates and superannuation.
• Must be attentive, energetic, organized, able to work independently and, above all, reliable. With heavy seasonal occupancy these properties require quick turnarounds, ensuring our high attention to detail isn't compromised.
• Apart from compulsory Friday and Sunday you will receive a flexible weekly roster to allow you to plan your week, allowing plenty of time to enjoy the region.
• Extra hours available, based on performance.
• We also have accommodation available for the right candidates.
• For those with no experience, please still apply if you think this role may be for you. Full training will be provided.
•You must have the right to work in Australia. Australian citizens and those with working visas are welcome to apply.
Postcode: 2627 (Jindabyne, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Jo's Complete Clean
Member since: February 2021
Jo's Complete Clean services holiday rental properties in the Snowy Mountains of NSW.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism