Hotel Kununurra in Kununurra Western Australia, is seeking an experienced, mature and friendly Crowd Controller to join our team for the season and beyond!
A WA Security Licence is a prerequisite for this position, unqualified candidates will not be considered.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive full-time salary package above award rates including options for onsite accommodation and meals, an opportunity to save money.
• Employee discount and long weekend stay options at our sister properties in Broome and Halls Creek.
• Immediate start available.
The successful candidate must have:
• Current WA Crowd Controller License (mandatory).
• Strong hospitality venue experience.
• A team player, strong communication skills, accountable and professional at all times.
• Previous experience in licensed venues, specifically hotels and/or nightclubs where customer engagement and a team approach to providing an enjoyable and safe environment is the priority.
• Must be willing to live and work in a small regional town and have full availability to work a 7-day rotating roster (day and evening shifts involved).
• Current police clearance
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification.
• AHA Hygiene certification (free from the AHA WA website).
Kimberley Accommodation Group is a proudly family owned and operated business that offers a range of accommodation and hospitality in Broome, Halls Creek, Wyndham and Kununurra. Our employees are from across the globe, it is truly an international team that is vibrant and welcoming.
If you are ready to experience the Kimberley, grow your career and live and explore regional Australia we would love to hear from you!
Please include a cover letter (if not in Kununurra addressing your availability to relocate and commence employment).
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Postcode: 6743 (Kununurra, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
We are a family owned and operated hospitality company, looking for enthusiastic and happy staff in the Kimberley (Broome, Halls Creek and Kununurra).
Experience is great, but not always essential. Our casual hourly rates are better than the award, and plenty of hours for good people.
Casual work can lead to fulltime employment. Most of our staff live on-site, so positive attitudes and respect are essential.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism