I'm seeking a female (preferably non-smoker) to help out with cooking and cleaning in exchange for free rent and food.
- cooking/preparing dinner each day and breakfast on the weekends
- meals can be made in advance to optimise your freetime
- I prefer Australian/Western cuisine
- thermomix, slow cooker and air fryer provided
- doing the daily washing up/keeping the kitchen clean
- 2 hours of general cleaning per week
- vacuum, mop & clean bathrooms each week
- with the remaining time out of the 2 hours, rotate through jobs such as cleaning the windows, dusting cupboards, washing walls etc.
What I can offer you in exchange for the above:
- own room with a Queen bed and built in wardrobe
- own lounge room with couch and TV (on request)
- own bathroom
(the above are in their own section of the house so you'll have plenty of privacy)
- shared laundry
- no bills (power, water etc)
- free wifi
- free general groceries (food, toilet paper, washing detergent etc. you'd purchase your own personal/luxury items)
You'll also have access to other areas of the house including:
- lounge room with 75 inch TV and a treadmill
- study/craft room with a sewing machine and a silhouette/cricut machine
- the home gym which is in the carport
- fire pit in the backyard and lounge area and TV in the carport if you'd like to entertain friends
Additional jobs in exchange for cash:
- cleaning the car
- mowing the lawn
- paint the (your) bedroom and loungeroom
- big cook ups for a party or something
Smithton is a small rural town in the Circular Head area, located on the north west coast of Tasmania. It's about 230km north west of Launceston. The beautiful tourist (beach) town of Stanley is a 20 minute drive. There's many great spots closeby for surfing, hiking and camping. Sports available in town include hockey, tennis, basketball, netball, football (AFL), cricket, squash, badmitten, pony club, lawn bowls, golf & swimming.
My house is walking distance (2-6 mins) to main sporting facilities. The main shops are a minute walk.
- 1 hour to Burnie
- 1.2 hours to Ulverstone
- 1.5 hours to Devonport
- 2.5 hours to Launceston
- hours to Hobart
Circular Head Population: 8000
Smithton Population: 3800
I'm fairly easy going and all of the above can be negotiated between us as I understand there'll be times that you'll pop away for a few days to travel and such.
Postcode: 7330 (Smithton, Launceston)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2021
I'm a 30 year old single female. I enjoy playing tennis and hockey and I love my job as a grade 6 teacher.