K & B Timber & Hardware is looking for additional workers for its Truss Plant based in Keith.
The work is required to work both inside our warehouse and in our yard. We are looking for hardworking people in the local and surrounding areas, as well as dedicated people willing to relocate.
This role will commence as a casual position, working 76 hours over a fortnight. We operate on a 9-day fortnight, which means every second Friday off!
- Fit and healthy
- Can take direction and follow instructions
- Able to do hard, repetitive work
- Experience in labour, mechanical, production work preferred
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
Benefits to working for K & B Timber & Hardware:
- 9 day fortnight for the site - have every second Friday off!
- Work with a large close-knit team
- Work in a safe environment for a secure and growing business
- Paid conditions as per the Timber Industry Award
- Keith is located 226kms from Adelaide straight up the freeway, takes approx. 2.5 hours to get there.
If this looks like the role for you, please apply by clicking the Apply button now
Postcode: 5267 (Keith, South Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
K & B Timber & Hardware
Member since: September 2018
K & B Timber & Hardware supply building materials and pre-fab trusses and frames to the building industry in South Australia and Western Victoria.
Our manufacturing sites are based in Keith, Mt Gambier and Edinburgh SA, while we have various hardware sites in major regional and metro areas in South Australia.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics