An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Guest Services Agent to join the RAC Ningaloo Reef Resort Front Office Team. Our Guest Service Agents are the first point of contact for all guests on the resort and assist with all aspects of their stay, so a warm, welcoming and friendly approach is absolutely essential. A high standard of organization is also expected, as well as good communication skills.
A day in the life of a Guest Service Agent consists of but is not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service from the heart by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Promoting and up-selling hotel facilities through strong product knowledge.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and the issuing of room keys.
- Maintaining procedures in relation to credit and cash transactions and accounting documentation.
- Attending to guest requests efficiently and effectively, constantly striving to provide Total Guest Satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will have unlimited work rights in Australia and will be available to work varied shifts from early mornings to late evenings, including weekends as per our business demands. Including:
- Previous experience in a similar front office/reservations role – One year minimum requirement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and autonomously
- Immaculate presentation
- Newbook experience preferred
- Ability to work a rotating roster including weekends, evenings and public holidays
- Previous roles with in front office, supervisor, team leader or a full working knowledge of Front office systems is advantageous
Please add a cover letter as part of your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Postcode: 6701 (Coral Bay, Western Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
Member since: May 2018
Western Australia's largest and most famous remote resort. Holding up to 1200 guests with multiple beach front food and beverage outlets, retail departments and government department dolphin research center. Operated by almost 100 staff from a mix of 417 WHVs and 462. All staff live and work onsite in a newly developed staff village.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism