Grape picking in beautiful Margaret River
- Register your interest online via our job portal www.jobs.dtearth.com.au
- Wages is guaranteed minimum hourly rate of $25.15 or the higher piece rate for those picking more than the hourly rate
- Start work when the sun comes up and work finishes when all the grapes are picked (approx. 4/5 hours daily depends on many factors)
- Season traditionally finishes April but it depends on the weather. There is ongoing vineyard work available for those wishing to stay on
- You will need to organise your own accommodation but there are many camping grounds and Backpackers in and around Margaret River
- Work from Monday-Friday with some Saturdays but it depends on when the grapes are ready to be picked
- must enjoy working outdoors
- You will need a hat, closed in shoes, water, sunscreen lotion and packed lunch each day
- most asked Visa question - YES picking is counted as farm work for holiday working visa 2nd/3rd year.
-Own transport is desirable but we will assist with organising car pooling
- Any questions, please check our post on Facebook for more details www.facebook.com/down.to.earth.margaret.river
Postcode: 6285 (MARGARET RIVER, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Down to Earth Labour & Supplies
Member since: February 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation