Meat Industry Roles based in South Eastern surburb Melbourne
This is a family owned company processing & exporting lamb to the world.
Entry level Meat processing workers- various roles: packing, sorting, slicing, trimming, floor boy etc.
Experienced boners, slicers, knife hands & slaughtermen
currently operating 5-6 days a week .
• Starting entry level rate $ 24.8ph (overtime 1.5-2)
• 9.5% superannuation
• 38 hours per week (Overtime and weekend work available)
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Punctual and reliable
• Full Working Rights in Australia
• Pass a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol test
• Q fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
• Commitment to work
• Early start is a must, we start at 5:00-5:30am
Postcode: 3977 (cranbourne, Melbourne)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
scrtz pty ltd
Member since: February 2021