Meat Industry Roles based in South Eastern surburb Melbourne
This is a family owned company processing & exporting lamb to the world.
Entry level Meat processing workers- various roles: packing, sorting, slicing, trimming, floor boy etc.
Experienced boners, slicers, knife hands & slaughtermen
currently operating 5-6 days a week .
• Starting entry level rate $ 24.8ph (overtime 1.5-2)
• 9.5% superannuation
• 38 hours per week (Overtime and weekend work available)
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Punctual and reliable
• Full Working Rights in Australia
• Pass a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol test
• Q fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
• Commitment to work
• Early start is a must, we start at 5:00-5:30am
Postcode: 3977 (cranbourne, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
scrtz pty ltd
Member since: February 2021