Shed7 group is looking for teams of hardworking people to take on the role of Process Worker in Smeaton Grange for an ASAP Start. Please note we will not consider the applicants who are not currently living in NSW and without a full time work rights in Australia.
· Capable to follow the instructions and pack fresh produce orders for clients.
· Ability to work in a fast past environment.
· Work in a cold room environment (2oC - 4oC)
· Start: Asap
· Pay: Start from $25.40 an hour+ plus 9.5% superannuation
· Further work opportunities
· This job is not eligible to collect 2nd year visa days.
· Awareness and high regards to food safety and quality assurance
Who we are looking for
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment doing process work
· Must have previous experience as a cold storage process worker
· Physically fit
· Must have valid drivers license and reliable transport to work
· Cover shifts across a 24/7 factory
To be considered for the role, please ensure you can prove the following:
· A neat resume with previous related work experience
· Safety conscious
· Reliable & Punctual
· Have a positive attitude
· Reliable vehicle and driver license
Please apply via email to and states which position you are applying for, your visa and when you're available to start. We will get back to you asap.
Postcode: 2567 (Smeaton Grange ,NSW, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020
Shed Seven is a contract staffing business that has a focus on delivering both temporary and contract staff to many organisations of all sizes throughout Australia. Our fresh approach to recruitment on Australian Farms, in Australian Sheds and in the Australian bush, enables is to meet the challenges of distance, weather, isolation and changing markets.
At Shed Seven, our primary industry focus is food and fibre in both local, regional and rural areas. We have built great relationships with many companies, providing them with specific labour hire models that are tailored to suit the demands, peaks and troughs of their business all year round.