My name is Kaylene, and I’m a self-employed mother of 2 wonderful, well mannered, and very smart kids, a princess of online gaming aged 8 and a son and future palaeontologist aged 5.
It’s just the 3 of us at home with my ex-husband occasionally flying in from WA and taking the kids for holidays here and there.
Currently my workload is increasing and therefore so is my exhaustion!
I’m looking for someone to live in and keep my home life and household routine running smoothly.
I very rarely would need you during business hours or after 8pm weekdays or even at all on weekends and you won’t be needed at all when the kids are with their Dad.
This may suit someone who works or studies part-time or full-time and wants to save on living expenses or someone who is travelling and looking to save on rent and board?
The most important aspects of this arrangement are centred around my 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son and include...
Morning routine and school run/walk
- Get kids up and dressed
- Make cereal for breakfast
- Make/pack lunches and bags
- Drive (my car or yours) or 6min walk to school by 8:40am or before school care from 6:30am if necessary?
This shouldn’t take more than 1 hour on Mon-Friday mornings.
I do school pick up myself.
- Make kids dinner between 6:30 and 7pm
- Shower read story and bedtime by 8pm
About 1.5 hours an evening Mon-Friday evenings.
Keep house clean - Very important!
- General cleaning and tidying
- Kids laundry (dryer only, no hanging clothes)
- Keep house tidy.
I have a cleaner who comes to deep clean once a fortnight. But day-to-day cleaning and the kids uniforms, clothes, pyjamas etc. needs to be maintained.
In exchange I offer the following which is ALL NEGOTIABLE for the RIGHT person.
- Own furnished bedroom and own bathroom with shower and bath.
- Unlimited NBN Wifi
- All household expenses paid (power, electricity, water etc.)
- Shared access to my car if needed (I don’t really use it that much myself, but if you don’t have one, I’m happy to share)
- Access to advanced desktop computer system, laptop, tablets, extra mobile iPhone etc.
- I also have studio wardrobe/professional lighting/backdrop/latest go-pro/drone etc. if you’re into creating content and what not.
- Weekly online or pick up of shopping for groceries and essentials including anything you’d like/need and whatever you think the kids should try for school lunch’s and dinners (we’re always open to suggestions).
I would like to think this person would become the missing piece of our little family and for the right person I’m negotiable with everything!
Postcode: 4209 (Upper Coomera, Gold Coast)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2021