Parkside is a 70 plus year old large company with divisions in saw milling, timber manufacturing, land and property development, home construction and retirement industries. The timber division, Parkside Timbers, now processes a total of 150,000 cubic metres of hardwood annually through its nine mills in Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia. This makes us the largest hardwood processor in Australia.
Greenbushes is a timber and mining town located in the South West region of Western Australia.
About the role:
If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of a challenge, Greenbushes mill could be looking for you! Your tasks might include:
• General labouring/trade assistant tasks
• Processing and packing work
• Manual handling of timber
• Assisting with stocktake
• To ensure timber stacked is tallied and packaged to specification.
• To set aside any material which is not up to specified grade
• Ability to meet deadlines and goals
• Ability to work as part of the team and individually
• Be physically fit and able to perform repetitive manual handling tasks
• Sound numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to show initiative and motivation
• Ability to take direction.
• Ability to comply with and adhere to Parkside Policies and Procedures
What we can offer:
• Cheap accommodation on site
• Competitive above award hourly rates
• Ongoing training and development
• Secure ongoing employment
Please note - successful candidates will be required to undergo drug and alcohol screening.
How to apply:
If you have what it takes to be a Mill Hand, we would like to hear from you. Applications including a covering letter and resume should be forwarded to .
Serious applicants, who reside in or have the ability to relocate to Greenbushes, need only apply.
Postcode: 6254 (Greenbushes, Western Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2020