Senior Bar Attendant / Night Closer-Iconic Hotel-Western Queensland
We are currently seeking a full time Night Closer to join the team at this Iconic Hotel for the 2021 tourism season (through until late October) with an option of renewal at the end of season if both parties are in agreeance.
Full Time Role
plus penalties / overtime
Six Day Week
Accommodation and Meals in shared staff house $120 / week.
Flights offered from Brisbane (will be deducted from last pay if leave before contract completed)
This is an award-winning hotel who are well known for their genuine outback hospitality, great food, cold beer and comfortable motel accommodation.
Successful candidates will be required to have strong and proven abilities in the following areas:
- Will thrive in an environment that encourages continuous feedback from staff and customers in real time.
- Will endorse company culture and reputation by taking responsibility for how fairly and ethically it deals with its staff and customers.
- Will lead by example inspiring others and expecting the best from everyone and self.
- Will be calm and collected under pressure keeping the Bars running smoothly on high-stress days.
- Will ensure accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- Will assist with closing / end of day procedures as rostered.
- Cover the bar managers day / days off
- Will reach out to guests offering an exceptional outback pub bar experience. Key actions related to this are meeting, greeting and building rapport.
- Duty of Care to ensure any action taken by the business does not harm others – such as adherence to WHS and Risk Management.
- Will always follow all QLD Liquor regulations and ensure all staff continuously abide by the responsible service of alcohol laws.
Career progression available in this role.
Applicants must hold a current RSA.
Applicants must also hold a Covid safe dining in certificate that can also be obtained online.
Personal attributes and attitudes required to deliver this role successfully include, Honesty, Integrity, Creativity, Fairness, Emotional intelligence, Confidence, Focus, Energy and robust health, accountability, a can-do positive attitude and most importantly a great sense of humour.
Please note that for this position it is critical that applicants have a high level of agility, energy and fitness.
Previous Remote work highly regarded
Optus and Telstra mobile coverage available
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism