Good day All,
I am looking for a nice, clean and down-to-earth person for very basic and general house duties.
I also have the below option available, if you would like to take it
- LIVE IN option also available in exchange for accommodation.
Your Duties and Responsibilities [5-Days per Week]
General House Chores
Making and preparing food
Cleaning of the premises
Helping around the house tasks
Your Room has the following amenities
- Reverse Cycle Air-condition
- Water Bill, Electricity Bill, Wi-Fi Included
- Separate Toilet
- Room has a mattress and a side-table; if you prefer to bring over your own furniture it is also an option
- You can also use my Netflix and Amazon Prime service.
- Tennis Court and Swimming Pool is available in the Complex
- Secure Gated Community
- Secure Gated Parking Available
- Onsite Manager available for Assistance
Even if you don't drive everything is close by.
24-hour Gym , Fitness First/Go Health Clubs Gym nearby
5 minute walk to Kuraby Train Station and the bus stop.
5 minute walk to Kuraby shops and 5 minute drive to Underwood Marketplace.
5 minute drive to Yuen's Farmers Market (Open 24/7)
5 minute walk to Kuraby Medical Surgery and Pharmacy
SunnyBank Hills, Garden City nearby.
Suitable only for 1(single) person.
My Current Situation
I have a small home-based business of Electronics Repairs/Video Games. It is a very friendly and casual environment. You can also play all the latest video games and consoles for FREE. (PS4, PS5, XBOX Series X, Wii, WiiU, Switch)
Performance Bonus and extra allowance will be provided. This will be discussed when you come-in for a very casual interview.
This is available to people who live close-by. You have also have the option of choosing between
1. Getting your own accommodation & get paid
2. LIVE IN in exchange for accommodation + Performance Bonus/allowance.
You will definitely have a lot of fun in this environment :-)
Thank you for your time.
Postcode: 4119 (Underwood, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2021