• Great working hours - 6:30am-3:00pm with early Friday finish
• Must have current MR (or above) licence and experience
• Moonah location
• Starts $26/hour
About the role
This person will be working in a varied role, primarily responsible delivering windows and doors to commercial and residential sites. They must hold a current MR licence and be willing to assist in the factory as required.
The successful candidate will begin as an on-hired employee, working 38 hours per week plus over time. The right person will have an opportunity to move into a full-time role after the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period and pre-employment checks.
• Drive MR truck to complete daily deliveries
• Load and unload windows and doors
• Complete paperwork
• General labouring as required
Skills and experience
• Current MR (or above) licence with relevant experience and valid LF (forklift) licence
• Physically fit and comfortable with repetitive manual lifting
• Able to tie off loads
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Australian work rights with full time availability
How to apply
If this seems like the right role for you, please click APPLY now.
Postcode: 7000 (Hobart, Tasmania)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Conquest Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2021