We’re looking for an energetic and hardworking crew to work in our inner west Sydney Operations Centre, picking & packing orders for iconic Australian brand aussieBum during our peak trade periods.
The Operations/warehouse is located on the ground floor. Upstairs is an open kitchen, indoor and outdoor meals area & gym.
- We are based in Sydney, Leichhardt (100m from the Light rail) with free parking and close to shopping precincts.
- Operating hours can vary between 7am and 5pm depending on the volume of orders, usually in 8-10 hour shifts with plenty of hours available ($26/hr)
- Availability will be required every weekday from Monday to Friday during peak periods.
- Working Holiday Visas welcome to apply (MUST be able to work more than 20 hours per week).
• Experience in pick/packing or warehouse work.
• Experience in Customer Service will be advantageous with fluency in any of the following languages a major bonus; Japanese, Italian, German, Traditional and/or simplified Chinese, Portuguese.
• Fit and reliable.
• Team player.
• Versatile. During peak periods you may be asked to assist Customer Service, depending on your skill set.
If you feel that this is you and you enjoy being part of team, then please apply today.
Postcode: 2040 (Leichhardt, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2017
aussieBum is an international multi award winning apparel brand that currently specialises in men’s underwear, swimwear and clothing.
The company is soon to include a women’s range and another brand targeted towards active, adventure winter clothing apparel.
The company has become an international success story and continues to grow successfully even during difficult trading periods like COVID-19. The brand is sold principally online www.aussieBum.com worldwide with key markets in North America, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, South Korea and Taiwan. In 2021 the company will celebrate 20 years of successful trade with a strong growth outlook for the years ahead.
The company is located in Leichhardt close to the Inner West Light rail, major bus stops and walking distance to major shopping centres and cafes. There is ample and free car parking also.
The company is located in two renovated multi story buildings with open communal kitchen, outdo
Retail & Consumer Products