JOB TITLE: Bamaga Tavern Bar Staff
We are based in Bamaga, 40 kilometres from the "TIP" of Australia with access to some of the country's most spectacular fishing, four-wheel driving, hiking and camping!
Currently, we have a role available for Bar/Bistro staff at the Bamaga Tavern.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Sale of alcohol in accord with RSA requirements and House Policy.
2. Polite and courteous to customers, and the ability to prohibit sale of alcohol to unduly intoxicated people.
3. The ability to accurately ring in sales into the till and to give accurate change to customers.
4. Stock coolrooms and shelves as required.
5. Ensure rotation of stock is carried out.
6. Keep work area clean at all times.
7. Punctual and reliable.
8. Any other duties as directed by the Duty Manager / Manager.
Ability to work fast and efficiently during busy periods
Attention to detail when using the till and the ability to have accurate tills at the end of the day
Willingness to follow directions
Willingness to abide by Bamaga Tavern “Policies and Procedures” manual
Ability to work in a team environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Lifting required (carrying cartons etc)
Ability to work in a hot environment and carry stock into the take away / cool rooms as needed
HOURS OF WORK
As per roster, between the hours of:
Monday - Saturday 10am to 12 midnight
PAY AND CONDITIONS
Casual as per award
Accommodation available at subsidised rates
Tavern Manager –
Postcode: 4870 (Cairns, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Bamaga Enterprises Ltd
Member since: September 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism