PARDOO ROADHOUSE AND TAVERN
Busy service station looking for an experience 1 All-rounder.
3-6 months availability.
Can sign off for 462 visa
6 shifts (40 Hours) per week possible to more than 40 hours consisting of a mix of mornings, afternoons and weekend.
Alrounder have minimum 3 months experience in Roadhouse and training will be provided.
Joining date by ASAP.
• Cooking of Burgers and Toasties, Fresh sandwich, cooking of fried goods.
• Experience in cooking wet dishes an advantage, General food preparation - Salad Preparation
• Console Operation
• Stock management
• Shelf stocking and merchandising
• Cleaning of service areas/kitchen etc.
• Serving customers
• Coffee making
• Housekeeping (Rooms, Shop, Caravan Park Toilets), Rubbish Run, Lawn Mowing
• RSA (responsible service of alcohol certificate)
• Mon-Fri $25/hour, Saturday $29.44/hour/ Sunday $34.11/hour
• Accommodation Free of Cost, Meals on discounted rate or cook your own.
Please forward your resume, Att:- Viru . Genuine applications only please - no time wasters. Mo:-
Postcode: 6721 (Pardoo, Broome)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2021