We are looking to hire a number of workers on a strawberry farm.
Positions available are for pickers and packers.
All candidates should have the right to work in Australia (TFN)
Strawberry Pickers candidates should:
- be able to start early am);
- be able to work outside for prolonged periods;
- be able to understand english so that job requirements are delivered successfully;
- be able to work in group environment;
Strawberry Packers candidates should:
- be able to perform tedious jobs or prolonged periods;
- able to work and achieve speed under piece rate requirements;
- have a proper dress code;
- initial training and supervision is supplied for beginners.
People with experience in the industry of berry picking and packing from before will be regarded advantageously.
Postcode: 5000 (adelaide, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Trivodi Fruit Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2021