Looking to get your days for your visa extension and live close to the beach? Come and volunteer with Blaze Aid in beautiful Moruya in southern NSW.
Since July 2019 you can count bushfire recovery work towards your second- or third-year visa (417 and Moruya is a registered fire affected post code and we have just re-opened our base camp here to help the farmers in the area to recover from the fires. We are looking for many volunteers to help us rebuilding the fences of their properties. You will live on a camp-site accommodation and head out in small teams to work every day. For further information, check out our website or Facebook page (https://blazeaid.com.au/)
We are looking for volunteers to join us ASAP
- Everyone welcome, no previous experience necessary, training provided
- Tradies (Carpenter, Builder, Welder….)
- Previous Volunteers / Team leaders
- Chef / Kitchen talents / Cleaning talents
- Located just a 12-minute drive from beautiful south-coast beaches!
- Free food provided (3 meals per day: cooked breakfast, lunch, a hot dinner and desert)
- Free campsite accommodation provided; with water and power for your van or
- Free, heated accommodation in little huts available on site for those who don’t have a van
- Work 5 days a week, get 2 rostered days off, count 7 days towards your visa!
- All amenities provided, hot showers etc…
- Walking distance to Moruya tow-centre with shops, cafés etc…
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) provided
We would love to hear from you:
contact Camp Coordinator Christine Male on
Or simply submit your application through the form below.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Blaze Aid is a registered charity organization that many backpackers have volunteered with already and got their visa granted.
Postcode: 2537 (Moruya, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Blaze Aid Moruya
Member since: March 2021
Blaze Aid is a volunteer-based organisation that works with families and individuals in rural Australia after natural disasters such as fires and floods. Working alongside the rural families, our volunteers help to rebuild fences and other structures that have been damaged or destroyed.
Equally important, volunteers also help to lift the spirits of people who are often facing their second or third flood event after years of drought, or devastating losses through bushfires. BlazeAid volunteers work in a disaster-affected area for many months, not only helping individuals and families, but also helping rebuild the local communities.
Our camps specialise in bushfire recovery work in registered fire affected post code areas, which count towards second and third year working holiday visa extension. Come volunteer with us!
Farming, Animals & Conservation