A family farming business in the North Star area is seeking an experienced full-time farm hand for an immediate start. We operate an irrigated and dryland cropping business with some livestock. All farming activities are completed in-house using modern equipment with the latest technology.
You will be working alongside a tight-knit small team. The successful candidate will have the following values:
• Positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Self motivated
• An eye for detail and task completion
• Ability and willingness to work alone and unsupervised as well as a part of a team.
• Spray rig operating
• Fertiliser spreading
• Disc seeder operation
• Chaser bin operating
• On-farm truck driving
• Cattle work
• Machinery maintenance and repairs
Qualifications and experience required:
• Driver’s licence
• Experience operating large machinery.
Desirable but not required:
• Current Chemcert Certificate
• John Deere Greenstar use
• HC or MC Truck licence
What we offer
• Above award wages
• Work alongside tight-knit enthusiastic young team
• Comfortable on-farm accommodation, 15 minutes from North Star and 50 minutes from Goondiwindi
• Wide variety of work, opportunity to expand skillset with qualifications and on the job training.
Please contact Ashley on or forward your resume to .
Postcode: 2408 (North Star NSW, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2021
Farming, Animals & Conservation