Head Chef – Sun, Surf, Good Food.
Take a daily walk along the pristine white sandy beaches to unwind and appreciate the natural beauty that is on your doorstep.
If you are feeling a bit more daring…. Why not a take a shark dive off the coast and check out the underwater action. A lifetime of memories in abundance. Your working week will be full of busy hours and your downtime you will be experiencing options that are endless and inspiring.
1. Take advantage of a new job in a new and exciting location where you’ll enjoy the benefits a regional role provides.
2. This role will suit someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and who’s excited by a change of scenery.
3. Outback locations; areas of unspoiled natural beauty; chance to guide & lead a team; professional development opportunities.
4. Secure a position with us and open yourself up to endless working opportunities!
5. Historical landmarks, lookouts, national parks & other sights
6. Fall asleep listening to nature instead of the City noise
7. You will never get bored of the great mountains of the rainforest or the crystal blue water of the ocean
1. 3 +Years experience
2. Head Chef and/or Kitchen Management beneficial
3. Resort and Pub experience with high covers
4. Multi-venue Company. Teams between 4 – 8 at each kitchen.
5. Career Progression and ongoing work.
Like what you hear so far? It only gets better!
The successful applicant will be a creative Chef who will receive:
• Competitive hourly rate for each & EVERY hour you work including Public Holiday & weekend rates
• Transport paid for, to and upon successful completion Transport home
• Suitable single accommodation
• Meals while on shift
Atlas specialises in providing high quality hospitality personnel in regional & remote areas across Australia & New Zealand. The travel & working options are endless & really only limited by your imagination, skills & flexibility.
Start your adventure by emailing your current Resume and covering Letter to [email protected] or [email protected] and then ring 1300 937243 OR 03 669 4796
Postcode: 6000 (Perth, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Atlas People & Atlas Chefs
Member since: March 2021
Atlas People in Australia & Atlas Chefs in New Zealand are the chef and hospitality recruitment specialists. Whether in Australia & New Zealand – you can be sure we can perfectly match the right candidates with the right employers.
If a change of scenery excites you along with having the opportunity to gain new skills and experience working in remote and regional areas of Australia & New Zealand, Atlas has you covered.
Since 2005, we’ve been helping businesses and candidates with employment solutions. We attract and retain the highest calibre of hospitality professionals – and we’re proud of it. So if your passion for people, food and service is equal to ours we want to hear from you.
Whether short or long-term, we speak with literally thousands of companies across Australia every month – providing people with all manner of employment contracts from casual, part-time, emergency and longer-term.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism