We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic cook, who is passionate about cooking to join our DIDO team at our Camp near Gingin area. Your mission in this role is to deliver top quality, tasty and consistent food in a timely manner.
– 2/1 Roster
– Accommodation and food included
– Paid trial
- Immediate start
You will be responsible for:
– Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch & dinner for up to 40 people to a consistently high standard
– Maintain a high standard of food safety, hygiene & stock control
– Working independently and in team environment to produce dishes in a timely manner
We are seeking someone that has
– Passion and creativity towards food
– Fantastic attention to detail
– Ability to work under time constraints
– Can work independently and within team environment
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, qualifications and motivation to
Postcode: 6503 (Gingin, Perth)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Regional Labour Hire
Member since: February 2020
Regional Labour Hire specialises in providing unskilled labour for job vacancies in Western Australia.
With offices in Gingin and Kununurra and a large portfolio of applicants, RLH can provide reliable people to get the job done efficiently and on time.
We can fill a vacancy anywhere in WA, regional or metropolitan, usually within 24 to 48 hours depending on your needs and take care of all pre-start inductions and safety training, leaving you with time to focus on your business.
Our labour division can provide workers for a range of sectors including logistics and warehousing, horticulture, agriculture, hospitality, mining, construction and distribution.
We match the right applicant with the right employer, provide the necessary inductions, safety training and protective equipment that allows workers to get straight on the job.
We are able to tailor our training program to meet special requirements and the workers we represent know w
Farming, Animals & Conservation