Located near Hughenden, Queensland, this Nanny position commencing immediately, will involve primarily caring for one young child along with some stock work and gardening. The successful candidate will be passionate about engaging and caring for young children. This position would ideally suit someone who has a rural background and is keen to be part of this family enterprise.
Day to day role will include, but not limited to:
- Care and supervision of one year old child
- Assist with garden maintenance including mowing
- Working cattle in yards and with four wheeler
- General station duties as required
- Demonstrated current experience with caring for young children
- Genuine interest in caring for young children
- Agricultural background
- Blue Card and First Aid Certification
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
- Vehicle and current licence
- Ensuite single female accommodation with meals
- Remuneration reflecting successful applicants skills and experience
- Great opportunity to be involved in large cattle breeding enterprise
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Red Dog Recruitment
Member since: November 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation