An outrageously fantastic opportunity exists for someone to join an exciting Entech start-up.
Teho is hyper focused on helping people save time and money as they make the switch to renewable energy.
The renewable energy industry is exploding with growth in both Australia and abroad. Not a single day goes by without something in the news about countries like Australia pivoting away from a heavy reliance on fossil fuel powered grids and switching to cleaner, greener energy.
If you don’t know anything about Renewable Energy, great! If you have some knowledge, that’s also great! We take everyone through our comprehensive in-house training program to give you the tools and knowledge to be the best.
Earn up to $2,500 per week working Monday to Friday.
We genuinely hire people based on attitude and application, not work history.
This is no cookie cutter role. However, some things we believe may help you be successful.
- You are competitive
- You have played sport
- You have pretended not to be disappointed when you get a birthday card without any cash
- You have worked in hospitality
- You have call centre experience
- You have field sales experience
About the position:
The position will be ideal for someone who gets out of bed with a bang. Doesn’t let anything get in their way and isn’t scared of a rainy day. The role is heavily customer and sales focused.
- Assess customers current relationship with power
- Design, quote and provide renewable energy solutions
- On-going support and follow up for all customers
- Maintain customer relationship from beginning to end
- Provide a high level of service to our customers
- Respond to customer queries and questions with lightspeed
- Ensure a strong professional open and honest relationship exists with Teho and our customers
- Clearly and quickly identify any problems and assist to find solutions
- Operate within (or exceed ?) our sales SLA’s and KPI’s
- Provide ad hoc support to the business as required
Some of our favourite words:
If you are keen to learn more or apply, please email your details to and we will call you nearly instantaneously.
Postcode: 2060 (North Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2021
Teho is Australia's first full-service renewable energy company. We help everyday Australians save time and money as they make the switch to renewable energy.
Recently featured in some of Australia's largest solar and renewable publications we are growing fast and keen to find amazing people to grow with us.